6th Annual Poster Art Challenge
The Denver Post Pedal The Plains Bicycle Tour, presented by Viaero Wireless, is calling all artists to be a part of the 6th annual Poster Art Challenge! We’re looking for one artistic poster to represent the 2017 Pedal The Plains Bicycle Tour. The winning poster will be sold at the event.
The contest winner will receive a bike donated from Trips for Kids, a framed poster courtesy of Frame de Art and recognition of their poster across all Pedal The Plains social media networks and website. A portion of the proceeds for every poster sold will be donated to the winner’s charity of choice.
Contestants may submit their artwork through August 10th. All entries will be posted to Facebook and voting will take place August 11st – 18th. Friends and family may vote for posters by “liking” the creative on the PTP Facebook page. The final poster will be chosen based on the number of “likes” received and a panel of judges. The winner will be contacted between August 21st – 23rd and announced on the 24th through our social media networks. Artists may submit up to three poster entries.
Instructions and Guidelines:
- The poster must measure 18” x 24”, plus a 1/8” bleed on all sides (finished size will be 18.25” x 24.25”)
- Full color or black and white are accepted
- We accept PDF or JPG file formats at 18″ x 24″ with at least 150dpi
- Must incorporate the following details, but the items do not have to be prevalent:
- PTP logo
- Town names (Kersey, Keenesburg and Brush!)
- Date of event (September 15-17, 2017)
All artwork should be emailed to Liz Brown by August 10th included the subject line “Poster Contest” – firstname.lastname@example.org
Be creative and have fun. Good luck!