Registration is open! Sign up today!
- Commemorative jersey (3 Day Tour) or T-shirt (1 Day Tour
- Camping space – indoors or outdoors
- Luggage Transport
- Shuttle services
- Aid stations include lunches by the FFA each day
- Bike techs
- Sag vehicles
- Medical support
- Water bottle
- Tour Map Book
This year’s route options include:
Friday, September 13, 2019 : Lamar to Holly (with a few miles in Kansas)
Saturday, September 14, 2019: Holly to Springfield – including a Century and a Gravel Option
Sunday, September 15, 2019: Springfield to Lamar
Pedal The Plains is more than a bicycle tour; it’s a traveling party packed with boot-stomp’n live music, beer gardens, delicious and locally-sourced food, interactive educational exhibits, and a touch of country fun!
We are very excited to announce that in 2019 our host communities will be: Holly, Springfield and Lamar!
This is a fully- supported bicycle Tour! You pedal and we take care of almost everything else for you. We will provide guidance on lodging, transportation, food and all the other logistics you need to figure out.
Once you register we will send out all the information you need to make this an easy and great experience.
Some of the highlights you can look forward to:
- Great Educational Stops like the Amache Japanese American Internment Camp; Syracuse Dairy; Santa Fe Trail Association; and the art of a Cowboy Poet
- Crossing into Kansas and visiting Cousin Eddie’s (yes, from National Lampoon’s Vacation!)
- Friday Night Lights: we will be cheering on the Holly Wildcats Football Team as they face off the Balko Bisons from Oklahoma
- Locally sourced food on and off the route
- Different route options: 3 Days or 1 Day and on Saturday you can ride the regular route, a century route or a gravel route.